Monday, June 4, 2012

Avatar


This project involved creating avatars of ourselves through photoshop. In the first piece, I chose to make myself an avatar that resembled those from the movie, Avatar. I tinted my skin and hair blue, broadened my nose, enlarged my eyes, and shaded them bright yellow. I even chose to make it seem as if my shirt had been torn. Finally, I inserted a background from the planet Pandora, the home of the Navi. For the next project, I chose to emphasize the traits that people often tell me I have. I have been told I have a small mouth, yellow eyes, dark eyebrows, and a prominent chin. Therefore, I tinted my eyes yellow, used the Burn tool to darken my eyebrows, used Liquify to shrink my mouth, and painted a small line to emphasize my chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment